Best/favorite QS meal with DDP at HS?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
What is the best/your favorite QS meal at HS on DDP? We debated on the DDP and it made sense for all our other meals but I don't have a plan for our HS day. We haven't been to the parks for a few years and from what I have been reading lately HS is not known for great food. We may leave midday for a break and eat out of the park depending on how much we are able to see and do but if we stay all day I want to have a plan for atleast 1 maybe 2 meals and we have the QS DDP. We usually just stick with ice water when in the heat all day-do any HS restaurants allow trading your beverage for a desert or anything else that would make one a better choice over the others because nothing is jumping off the menus as must try. Thanks!

I’m not a huge fan of HS CS options, but I’m looking forward to trying the strawberry glazed chicken and biscuits at Backlot express. Star Wars land food sounds promising too!!

We've always enjoyed our lunches at Backlot Express. I like that they have a drink refill station.

The 7 layered rice bowls at Fairfax Fare! So good we had them several times last trip!

We haven't done DDP in several years, but I really, really like the caprese sandwich at Backlot Express. All of our meals there have been good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter