Best Food in DLR?

October will be my 5th time to Disneyland. Sadly, there are many things I have not eaten yet:

Dole Whip - I'm lactose intolerant, nuf said, but the rest of the fam loves them
Fried Chicken - is there a difference between Plaza Inn and Flo's V8?
Monte Cristo - I know Cafe Orleans is cheaper but I've never eaten at Blue Bayou either
Lobster Roll at Harbour Galley - I know I've eaten there before but I was probably too cheap to get it at the time
Lobster Nachos at Lamplight - are they really worth $20?

However, I do have my own favorites:
Clam Chowder bread bowl - I could probably eat one every day with lactaid pills, of course
Earl of Sandwich Holiday Turkey sandwich - not quite as good as Capriotti's but I love leftover turkey sandwiches
Turkey leg - did I mention yet that I love turkey?

We don't eat fancy meals when were at Disneyland, but this year I WILL go to Blue Bayou and kill two birds with one stone. Just wondering what your go to/can't live without favorite foods are? And no, churro ice cream sandwiches, mickey ice cream bars, etc. do not count as I feel those are just a given. I'm talkin' about meals, particularly lunch and dinner.
I don't have picture, but last time we went to DL we went to Blue Bayou and I had the salmon, which was really good! We did the Blue Bayou/Fantasmic package!

I had that booked for my daughter's 20th birthday next week :( We've never seen WOC and now we'll have to wait until next summer to view it.
My family thought it was worth it and we really enjoyed the dessert party. We had planned to go April with my Sis-in-law and nephew ( they've never been to any disney park) and wanted to do the WOC dessert party again. Hopefully it will be back soon and you will be able to see it.

My family thought it was worth it and we really enjoyed the dessert party. We had planned to go April with my Sis-in-law and nephew ( they've never been to any disney park) and wanted to do the WOC dessert party again. Hopefully it will be back soon and you will be able to see it.

Thanks. We're already planning on going next summer for her 21st birthday and will for sure go to WOC assuming it's open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!