Best Friends and Disney... What More Could You Ask For?! A SURPRISE October 2018 PTR - Updated 10-3

More crafts!

Instead of pillowcases for their autographs, I just decided that I was going to make them autograph books myself. Books will be way less of a hassle!! So I'll be making books for all the kiddos in their favorite colors and then I'm making my girls drawstring backpacks to match their books. This will be our first stroller-free trip, so even though bag check will be a pain (but we will already have to get our big backpack checked out anyways, so what's 2 more bags?) I decided that my girls needed some drawstring backpacks so they can carry some of their own stuff! I can foresee Derek and I lugging EVERYTHING around since we won't have a stroller to store stuff, so now they will be responsible for some of their own stuff!

Of course I'll post pics when everything is done!!

Oh my goodness - those shirts, EVERY SINGLE ONE, look fabulous! My favorites are def the animal print mickey heads and the toy story one with all the names! Do you have an etsy shop?

Oh my goodness - those shirts, EVERY SINGLE ONE, look fabulous! My favorites are def the animal print mickey heads and the toy story one with all the names! Do you have an etsy shop?

Thank you!! I was super happy how they all turned out! I don't have an ETSY shop, mostly just dabble in it for fun. I have made shirts for girls from work and friends, but I'd say the majority have been for my family! I started out buying pre-cut vinyl off ETSY and thought, why am I buying other people's stuff when I can just get a Silhouette and do it myself?! So glad I did because now I can just whip up a random shirt for the kids whenever they need something. And then my hubby let me get a heat press last year when I did 24 Disney shirts for a co-worker and that has made it all soooooo easy. And drastically cut back the amount of time it takes for me to do one! I'll be picking up all my vinyl for the kids autograph books/backpacks tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT to see the finished product!

You are extremely talented with those shirts honestly! I know its mostly the machines work but really, they are amazing and your friends/family are lucky to have you! I can't wait to see the autograph books and the backpacks, I have a feeling they will be beautiful!!!

What do you do when you work nights, can't sleep and just picked your vinyl up today? Why, you craft of course! Finished the kids autograph books! The little Mickey heads are a glitter adhesive and I'm obsessed. Love me some glitter! My girls drawstring backpacks will match their books as much as I can. Colors may be a little off because it's adhesive vinyl vs. heat transfer vinyl, but the design will be the same. Glitter and all!

gp7hiSx.jpg

I was once again reminded why I despise adhesive vinyl! It's so much more unforgiving than heat transfer vinyl! Not perfect, but the kids won't care!

You are extremely talented with those shirts honestly! I know its mostly the machines work but really, they are amazing and your friends/family are lucky to have you! I can't wait to see the autograph books and the backpacks, I have a feeling they will be beautiful!!!

Awe, thanks! I can't take credit for every single shirt. I did buy some of the files off of ETSY this time due to the amount I was doing!! :rotfl2:

The autograph books turned out PERFECT! AND you're leaving tomorrow!!! Have a safe trip and ENJOY!!!

The autograph books turned out PERFECT! AND you're leaving tomorrow!!! Have a safe trip and ENJOY!!!

Thank you!!! If only I had enough time to post Derek’s costume... which turned out AWESOME! And MY costume, yup you heard that right. The girls decided to dress up too! And the girls pain in the rear back packs which turned out awesome!

It’s now 12:16 am... so that means it’s DISNEY DAY!!! Now, it’s time for me to hit the hay because 4:00 is going to come QUICK! So excited!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter