Best grocery delivery service??

Can someone talk me through the steps and timing for ordering groceries using Walmart Grocery? We have always rented a car and gone to Walmart for groceries, but we want to give this a try. We are starting our upcoming trip at Saratoga Springs (never stayed there before, so we are kind of excited to see what it is like).

I am just curious on the logistics. When can we place our order? How does delivery work? Things like that.

Thank you in advance.

We always used GG and Safeway. Safeway isn't an option and GG is expensive.

Does Publix Instacart and/or Amazon Prime Now require a signature?? NO beer, just food.

Prefer Publix since it seems people feel the have a batter selection but will not be in the room and it's worth paying more or less selection to be at the park vs waiting to sign for a delivery

We did our second order for this trip with Amazon Now.
whole Foods is doing some of the products. So more to choose from.....but didn't know and you have a shopping cart for each so have to pay for them separately. Heard they were working on that

We used Walmart for our recent trip two weeks ago. We paid $7.95 for the delivery and we couldn't be happier. Compared to other grocery deliveries this was by far so much cheaper. The groceries were left with bell hop prior to our arrival. We will use them again. Having the Walmart Grocery App is so convenient.

What resort did you stay at? Just curious if they are now leaving with Bell Services or if you have to be there at Kidani.

Does anyone know the earliest and latest times of the day groceries can be scheduled for delivery from any of the delivery services?

Does anyone know the earliest and latest times of the day groceries can be scheduled for delivery from any of the delivery services?
Amazon Prime Now offers the following 2-hour delivery windows:
8:00 - 10:00 AM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
2:00 - 4:00 PM
4:00 - 6:00 PM
6:00 - 8:00 PM
8:00 - 10:00 PM

Or - you can pay an additional $4.99 and choose a 1-hour delivery window, anytime between 8:00 - 9:00 AM and 9:00 - 10:00 PM.

Note that delivery windows can fill up, so if you're ordering for delivery the same day, some windows may not be available. If you're ordering the day before delivery, you should have more availability.

As of recently (within last month or two) Prime Now has the entire inventory of the Whole Foods store on Turkey Lake Road.

So you can get a full blown grocery order from them, not just basics. Huge selection of beer and wine too (776 options).

As of recently (within last month or two) Prime Now has the entire inventory of the Whole Foods store on Turkey Lake Road.

So you can get a full blown grocery order from them, not just basics. Huge selection of beer and wine too (776 options).

We had both Now and Whole Foods for our recent trip. Had to cancel the second Whole Foods because they add up separately for free delivery and we only had 2 items for that second order time.
Hopefully they will amend that as the partnership extends in time.

If you have a Prime account is it correct that delivery is free?
I usually order Margarita too and have to do through InstaCart but maybe Prime will be better and just order the wine/beer.
I wonder if there is a big price difference. I guess I will look.

Wow, I'm new to all of this and hope to be vacationing in August in AKV as new DVC owners, but this has been very helpful and am already an Amazon Prime member, so thanks for all this info... Good Stuff. C Ya Real Soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter