Best grocery delivery service?

button409

Mouseketeer
Hi all, arriving at POFQ on Friday and wanting to order in some groceries. Instacart seems good, but wondered if anyone here has ordered from them using a U.K. card? Also, will they leave alcohol with bell services (I know prime now won’t). How far in advance should we order? Thanks 😊

I haven't used them, but from what I've heard Garden Grocer are the only one who will leave the alcohol if you're not there. That's why I use them! ;-)

I also believe Garden a Grocer is the only one that bell service ps will now allow to leave stuff with, the other you have to meet yourself

I also believe Garden a Grocer is the only one that bell service ps will now allow to leave stuff with, the other you have to meet yourself
This is incorrect. Alcohol yes- everything else, no. Garden Grocer charge substantially (and I mean substatially) more for the same basket of shopping from Publix. Have not used them since 2016. Now use Instacart.

Hi all, arriving at POFQ on Friday and wanting to order in some groceries. Instacart seems good, but wondered if anyone here has ordered from them using a U.K. card? Also, will they leave alcohol with bell services (I know prime now won’t). How far in advance should we order? Thanks 😊
Yes I use a lot. Used without incident on 20/12, again, it is a great service. Do not include alcohol as it may be rejected. Take a bus to Boardwalk and walk down the drive to the Speedway garage if you need beer etc.

See this thread- https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1089544

Just watch out for your card issuer declining your credit card for fraud. Even when you reply yes to the text, Instacart may then block your card for 24hrs. Post Office is better than Halifax in this regard. Just wait 24hrs and try again if this happens to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!