Best hotel for one day at Seaworld

DisneyDillyDally

Mouseketeer
Me, spouse and child are arriving late on a Thursday night (technically very early Friday a.m.). Wondering what would be a good hotel very close to SeaWorld for that first night- would only be a one day stay and we wouldn’t be using any of hotel amenities as we would be checking in late and then checking out early (leaving bags with guest services) for our day at SeaWorld).

My brother always stays at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld ~ I think it's the closest hotel to SeaWorld entrance which is on Sea Harbor Drive. You can walk right across street.

I am going to Discovery Cove in a Feb and have booked just below SW parking lot also on Sea Harbor Drive. There is a Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites and I think Staybridge Suites.

They are all walkable to SW without needing to pay for parking or transport.

My brother always stays at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld ~ I think it's the closest hotel to SeaWorld entrance which is on Sea Harbor Drive. You can walk right across street.

I am going to Discovery Cove in a Feb and have booked just below SW parking lot also on Sea Harbor Drive. There is a Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites and I think Staybridge Suites.

They are all walkable to SW without needing to pay for parking or transport.
Thanks!

I second the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Very nice hotel and a pretty short walk. The Hiltons and Homewood suites across the street would also be an easy walk.

We’re staying at Homewood Suites, about 15 minute walk to entrance. Renaissance is shorter, but was twice the price when I was booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter