Best hotwire deal for a Disney resort

ExpatDisneyLover

DIS Veteran
What's the best hotwire hotrate deal anyone has gotten on a Disney Resort? Maybe I'm a little late to the party, but I just realized Disney resorts are now on hotwire! I have often used hotwire before but not for Disney resorts. Curious!!

Do you "bid" on Hotwire? Not sure I would ever be brave enough to play that game.

I have booked lots of hotels through hotwire - several in Orlando, one in France and once a 4 star hotel on the Danube river in Budapest Hungary (for $49). All without issues. I would book again through hotwire and am so glad Disney resorts are available. However that said, it may not be for everyone's liking. If you want a specific resort, it may not be what you want. It is important to know what you are doing and to be able to identify the resort in question - that takes time. But after spending the last few days studying Disney resorts on hotwire and priceline - I feel confident to book now. I use betterbidding and expdeals as well to help identify hotels. Hotwire is a little bit easier to identify Disney resorts than Priceline - so do your research and you can get some great discounts. I've been following the threads here to get more info. May be worth your while - but not for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!