Best in-park place to shop for Star Wars clothing?

SOCALMouseMommy

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this belongs in the SWGE superthread or not, but if I’m looking for non-SEGE women’s and men’s t-shirt/tanks (i.e., classic Star Wars), what is my best bet right now? Star Traders, World of Disney, the Emporium? I find it so difficult to find women’s Star Wars clothing in particular... I really want a cute women’s tee or tank for myself.

Not sure if this belongs in the SWGE superthread or not, but if I’m looking for non-SEGE women’s and men’s t-shirt/tanks (i.e., classic Star Wars), what is my best bet right now? Star Traders, World of Disney, the Emporium? I find it so difficult to find women’s Star Wars clothing in particular... I really want a cute women’s tee or tank for myself.

Star Traders had a wide variety of Star Wars shirts last week, not just Galaxy's Edge. By far the biggest selection. World of Disney and Emporium had Galaxy's Edge stuff, but not much plain Star Wars. I saw some cute women's options for sure, even in plus sizes.

Definitely Star Traders. They had really cute women's stuff in the room where you exit Star Tours on Friday. I think this stuff used to be on the back wall behind the build your own mini droid stand. Just check the whole store really :) Lots of good stuff.

Definitely Star Traders. I just bought my new favorite shirt there. It’s a football style, blue, with white and grey stripes on the sleeves, and it say Star Wars in white going up the left side. It’s so comfy, and not tight like a lot of shirts are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter