Best Location (Besides ESPN) for ADR to watch SuperBowl?

Madmother

Mouseketeer
The Princess and I will be at WDW for SuperBowl Sunday. Princess is not a sports fan but THE QUEEN IS!! ESPN is only accepting walkins for that day. Where else is a good place to go that will have game on? TIA

Most food courts should be playing the game. And lounged w tvs

Some of the restaurants bars at DS also. I have read about people watching games at Splitsville. The bar at The Boathouse had tvs and I am pretty sure the oitside bar/ lounge at Rainforest Cafe had tvs.

Great, thanks for the info. I figured some places in DS would. 2/4 is our EP day so was hoping to stay in that area. At least, I know DS is an option. Here's hoping our hometown hero's makes it to Superbowl! That would just make my Trip! Being @ my Happy Place AND Watching the Eagles win the SuperBowl!:yay::cool1::dancer:

In 2012 I watched the Super Bowl at the poolside restaurant at Swan/Dolphin - I don't remember what it was called. It was great.

I been looking around for info too. We have an early morning planned at MK that day. I'm hoping to return to the resort to find a gathering in the food court near a tv.

Great, thanks for the info. I figured some places in DS would. 2/4 is our EP day so was hoping to stay in that area. At least, I know DS is an option. Here's hoping our hometown hero's makes it to Superbowl! That would just make my Trip! Being @ my Happy Place AND Watching the Eagles win the SuperBowl!:yay::cool1::dancer:
The Crew's Cup in the YC has a tv or 2. They have a small menu but the lunch we had there in November was the unexpected gem of our trip.
The new Ale & Compass lounge in YC may be another option. Plus there is Martha's Vineyard in the BC.Not sure what sort of food they have but there are tvs.

Thank you all for the info. This is going to be glorious! Getting to watch home team & being in Disney is dream come true! Now when the Eagles win,...........OMG!!!!!! Lol good luck to both teams .......but we are gonna beat the Pats!!!!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

The Princess and I will be at WDW for SuperBowl Sunday. Princess is not a sports fan but THE QUEEN IS!! ESPN is only accepting walkins for that day. Where else is a good place to go that will have game on? TIA
If you don't mind black & white, maybe turn the station on the TV at 50's Prime Time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter