Best location in I Drive area

ozliz

DIS Veteran
I will be staying onsite at universal studios for a few days after wdw but the last night before I fly home is next to a holiday and therefore the prices jump up a long way. I will therefore transfer hotels for my last night and am a bit overwhelmed by the choices. I am not so much looking for specific hotel recommendations but would like advice on the best area to stay.

My plans are to transfer from US (either HRH or RPH still deciding) early in the morning as I will probably take a bus day trip to st Augustine or the kennedy space centre. When I return I basically just need a bed that is not too far from some food options (a few choices would be nice) and then something nearby to do the following morning as I do not fly out until the afternoon. There will be no kids and no car so I am happy to walk or take a bus but do not want to accidentally stay in an area with nothing nearby or where it is not easy to get to anything else.

Thanks for the advice oh knowledgeable ones :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter