Best Magnetic paper for cruise line (wonder) doors

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Hello fellow Disers,

I've done some searches but not able to find the answer. Does anyone know which brand(s) of magnetic paper for the doors of the cruise ship. The last time we cruised and I printed some designs, they did not stick.

Thanks in advance.

Hello fellow Disers,

I've done some searches but not able to find the answer. Does anyone know which brand(s) of magnetic paper for the doors of the cruise ship. The last time we cruised and I printed some designs, they did not stick.

Thanks in advance.

I have not actually printed out any magnets, (I only make the DISigns) but from what I read in all the groups I'm in, most people are using card stock to print and laminating. Then glueing a neodymium magnet on the back, and finally, putting a piece of clear packing tape over the neodymium magnet(s).

This seems to work the best for sticking. The magnets are supposed to be super duper strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!