Best moderate resort food court

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Which moderate resort has the best food court and why ?

Can you get food at the food court for special diets ?
Healthy food options ?

Thank you

That's a really good question! One I've thought about. I've stayed at all the moderates but it's been awhile since I was at POR and CB has (or is) redoing it's food court area. I always liked POFQ for the beignets (special treat they make there) and POR I thought was lovely with the big water wheel outside. Although I stay at Coronado a lot - I've never been a huge fan of the food court but it's better since they did away with the ticket system. The menus no doubt vary somewhat but they all seem a bit similar to me in terms of offerings. You may want to find a site (like allearsnet.com) to look at the menus - that might help with the question on healthy options also.

One of my sons has several serious food allergies and we've never had a problem at any of the food courts (he cannot have peanuts, tree nuts and shellfish or anything that could be cross contaminated with those).

We like POR of the moderates because there is generally something to please - create your own pasta/pizza; sandwich station; carver; burgers; bakery; ice cream - lots to choose from for picky eaters. We don't always have someone with us who has any dietary requirements. In the past any time we have asked there is always someone (usually a chef) who was able to come and discuss our particular requirements and what options were open to us from the menu. In table service restaurants we have been given specially made dishes that weren't on the menu to cater for particular needs. DD is gluten free and dairy free.

Although it's classed as a value we have also enjoyed the choice at Landscape of Flavors at AoA when we have visited.

We have found there are an ever increasing range of healthier options to choose from on all menus. Now whether or not we manage to go for them rather than all the yummy unhealthy options is another matter! :rotfl2:

Mrs TT

For us it was CBR. Lots of options, great head chef to help with special diets and plenty of healthy options. But since they tore it down and are rebuilding a new one, we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter