Best moderate resort for little ones?

button409

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are travelling in January 2020, and currently our budget has us staying in All Star Music. However, IF Disney release a free dining for our dates, we will be able to afford to stay in a Moderate instead (we were looking for add QS DDP to our value reservation). So here is my question, which of the moderates is best for little ones - ours will be 5,3 and 1 when we travel. At the moment, Coronado Springs is coming up cheapest for our dates, followed by Caribbean Beach. Both Port Orleans are coming up at quite a lot more. I stayed at Caribbean and both PO resorts but around 10 years ago, and I know both have been refurbed since, but have never been to Coronado. Justo wondered where the theming is best for little ones, so that if an offer comes out we can book up straight away!
Many Thanks :-)

I have stayed at CSR, POR & POFQ. Have just stayed at POFQ for another week in December. Out of these I would choose POFQ, with 3 small ones you are literally only minuyaway from the pool, food court, laundry and bus stop whichever building you are staying in. The pool also has an area for kids.

We also like CSR but didn't stay here because of the current construction. The pool area is great, and there is a play area. However it can be a bit of a walk to the food area, especially when you just want to grab a drink. I'm sure you'll be happy wherever you stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts