Best Non-Signature Restaurant in Magic Kingdom?

dakotix

DIS Dad #852 from Central Massachusetts
BOG would have been a popular pick for this but now that it is considered a Signature (2 credits) Restaurant, which restaurant at MK gets the prize for the best?

That's a new one for us. We'll have to try it.

Like almost everyone else Skippers Canteen. For the most part Disney has gone the tired lets serve all the same stuff at every restaurant. Skillers is a breath of fresh air. If you go to Skippers try the Hot And Sour Soup and I loved the Seafood Stew.

Another vote for Skippers. The food isn't for everyone as its not traditional comfort food. Love the food, atmosphere (ask for one of the small rooms) and the bad jokes from the servers.

Haven’t been to skippers yet but we love the Plaza. Pretty simple menu, usually you can walk up, and they have never let us down. We kind of consider it a quick service, but you actually get to sit down in AC. Either way you can’t go wrong- have fun!

For adventurous eaters I’d go with Skippers based off of what I’ve read but for comfort food I really LOVE breakfast at Crystal Palace. I make it a goal to go every trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!