Best of Luck Steve!

My goodness!!! So sad to hear, but good luck on your next adventures Steve and Makayla!

She will remain an agent and actually it sounds like Steve is becoming one as well, which is nice that they don't have to search for jobs and move at the same time.
A lot of people may not realize that even though Dreams is based in Orlando, their agents are scattered all over the country and Canada. Moving from FL to UT has no bearing on Makayla working for Dreams.

Wishing Steve and Makayla best of luck in the move and whatever the future holds.

Well crap! I really like Steve AND I lost my Dreams Unlimited Travel agent!!! She did a wonderful job for us this past Summer!! Best wishes!!

I am pretty sure she will still be a Dreams agent .... and in fact they said Steve will be becoming a Dreams agent as well 9and the team gave him a hard time saying they will be fighting over clients)

So yeah, Steve is leaving for Salt Lake City but will become a Dreams agent (and I hope potentially still write articles for the DIS)

best of luck Steve and Makayla - I am very glad I got to meet you both at your Dole Whip event in August!

You will be missed on the show, Steve @sporter5353 (want to make sure you see this wonderful thread!), but I hope whatever you find yourself doing brings you success and joy. And you will bring your unique talents to SO many people when you come back and join your beautiful wife as a Dreams agent in the future! Hugs to you both!!

Last edited:

Thanks for being a great contributor Steve! You will be missed, but best of luck on your new adventures!

Aww, not Steve! :sad: Even though I secretly clown you in my head for the mac n cheese obsession, I really admire the way you started to step out of your comfort zone on the dining shows. Even when I didn’t agree, you always brought a nice spirit to the show. And Makayla was a delight the few times I saw her on shows. I hope everything goes well for you both on the move and you’re happy in this new chapter of life.

Go start a new fresh career Steve look at this happy point in your life and move forward.

That
I am pretty sure she will still be a Dreams agent .... and in fact they said Steve will be becoming a Dreams agent as well 9and the team gave him a hard time saying they will be fighting over clients)

So yeah, Steve is leaving for Salt Lake City but will become a Dreams agent (and I hope potentially still write articles for the DIS)

best of luck Steve and Makayla - I am very glad I got to meet you both at your Dole Whip event in August!
That’s good news! I just saw the show. I had assumed they were both moving on to something totally new.

I was wondering why Craig has been so nice to Steve of late, it all makes sense now. I kid, I kid. Best of luck to you and Michaela in SLC! The show(s) wont be the same without you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!