Best of Luck Steve!

Thanks, Steve, for several years of entertaining and informative coverage of all things Disney Parks. My family and I will miss you greatly. We have been DISers for close to 20 years and you have always seemed to be a first-class person. Best of luck to you and your family.

Steve was the first member of the team that we saw in person. We were too nervous to say hello!

I really love his contributions to the show and I will miss him.

New to the boards, but I've been watching the YouTube channel for some time. While I've never met Steve or his wife, I do wish them the best. I have really enjoyed Steve's reviews and input for all of the great content this team has shared with all of us Disney fans.

Steve, Good luck and may the Disney magic follow you where ever you are.... pixiedust: pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hopefully we will hear or see you real soon...

You will be very much missed Steve @sporter5353 ! I've always enjoyed your insight, parks perspectives and optimistic outlook. And I'm so glad that my sister and I were able to bump into you and Makayla at the Dis 20th event at Epcot (as we were exiting Test Track). You both were just as sweet in person as you are in the vlogs :-) Best of luck to you and Makayla as you set off on life's great big beautiful tomorrow!

Also newbie poster but long time viewer...Sad to see you go Steve but good luck to you and Makayla on this new chapter in your lives.

Best of Luck to Steve and Makayla! I always enjoyed there input and commentary.

Good luck Steve. I'm sure you will do well in Utah. You will be missed. |
Did i hear he will be an Agent for Dreams unlimited?
Please stick around on the boards.
Have fun.

Steve was the first member of the team that we saw in person. We were too nervous to say hello!
My favorite Steve story:

We had met him once a year prior to this occurring. We were in Epcot at the Odyssey Festival Center for the Arts Festival. We were just browsing the merchandise and someone came over to say hello to us. I looked up and it was Steve. Not only did he remember us from the one and only time he had seen us a year earlier, he took the time to come over and talk to us.

I'm sure going to miss him! He was so upbeat and cheery and I feel like he always tried to see the positive in things. Good luck in whatever you do and safe travels, Steve! You will be missed!

Eric Gross just posted that Steve is moving and made it sound like he was leaving Orlando. Any ideas if this is true ?

Good luck, Steve, and will miss you on the podcasts. Salt Lake City is a place I've only experienced years ago when I ran the Deseret News Marathon a couple times. Was just incredible, had no idea how, beautiful, fun, special that city is. Went into town expecting to not be able to get a cup of coffee or a beer, but wow, were we ignorant! So funny as my wife and I were walking around and I wanted one more beer before dinner and we walked into, what we found out, was a gay bar. Wow, Yeah we were surprised, but the fact we were a straight couple never raised an eyebrow. We stayed longer than we should of!( hah), but when we left we knew we had sold this city short by our assumptions.
We found it so refreshing, and were so impressed with the overall good vibes in Salt Lake. Reminded me of Hawaii,really in that respect. Shocking, right? hah! At least it was to 'stupid' us.
But you know all that stuff already. Best in life to you!

:goodvibes

Last edited:
Best wishes on your move to Utah, Steve! I will miss hearing from you on the podcast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!