Best of Luck Steve!

Best wishes to Steve and family. Will miss you on the DIS. Always appreciated your enthusiasm and point of view (and mac/cheese reviews.) Hope you'll be very happy out west.

You'll be missed, Steve. As an avid listener of all the pods you're contributions have been greatly appreciated. Best of luck to you all in Utah.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Best wishes on your next stage. My husband and I have really enjoyed watching you over the last few years, and we'll definitely miss your positive energy and deep love of Disney history.

P.S. We are Penn State.

I wish him luck in his next chapter.

Hopefully he gets a chance to try out the Mac n Cheese at Docking Bay 7 before he leaves. The Ribs with a bed of Mac n Cheese is really good. Especially paired with the Moof Juice.

NOOOO!!!!! :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: REALLY going to miss you, Steve, but do wish you and the family all the best.

So going to miss Steve, I really connected with him and he was very funny, if a little shy. Just an all-round nice guy. No-one else leave though please! The team is great as it is.

good luck steve your mac and cheese and potatoes reviews will be missed congrats on the new gig and new location to live

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts