Best of Luck Steve!

Congrats Steve and Makayla! I had a baby boy 3 months ago, little boys are the best!

Just a thought here (hopefully not speculating too far into Mr Porter's business, but my aim is positive).....It's obviously amazing news that they are expecting, and moving closer to family will have great benefits for all involved. However, an unfortunate cost of this move is losing the ability to remain on the podcast.

He stated he was planning to become a Dreams agent (although he is not yet showing here - https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/disney-world/index.cfm#), not leave the company altogether.

I know many of us 'experts' like to do our own planning, but perhaps we could considering booking/finalizing via Steve for our next trip as a token of our appreciation once he is active. If he does not become an agent afterall, there is always his wife Makayla as well.

Disclaimer: I do not know Steve at all and this is not an evil corporate plan to drive business for Dreams......(Disclaimer 2.0 - I am not opposed kickbacks - jk)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!