Best of/Star Wars Weekends

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Bob was talking about the stormtrooper during Star Wars Weekends walking around without his helmet on and asking why they were let in the park. A lot of the storm troopers in the Star Wars Parade are not CM's but Star Wars fans who create their armor and go to events like this on their own dime and time. I was there that same weekend and the heat was BAD.

Bob was talking about the stormtrooper during Star Wars Weekends walking around without his helmet on and asking why they were let in the park. A lot of the storm troopers in the Star Wars Parade are not CM's but Star Wars fans who create their armor and go to events like this on their own dime and time. I was there that same weekend and the heat was BAD.

I think that was Bob's point. That they should not have let someone into the park in a full storm trooper uniform, helmet and all. Which is why I think Kevin followed up with the story about how a CM would not even let children take pictures with someone dressed up at MNSSHP who was not a CM. I guess they want to prevent any problems about people being confused about who really is a CM, or people pretending to be Cast Members among other things.

I think Disney DEPENDS on the additional Storm Troopers portrayed by fans of Star Wars to fill out the Legends of the Force Parade.

I think Disney DEPENDS on the additional Storm Troopers portrayed by fans of Star Wars to fill out the Legends of the Force Parade.

Hmmm, I don't know whether that is true or not, and admittedly I have never been to Star Wars Weekend, but I think the general idea is that it opens things up for trouble if the normal guest cannot distinguish between who is a disney cast member playing a storm trooper, and who is just some guy dressed in a storm trooper outfit. Unfortunately I think thats the world we live in today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter