Best Off Property "Quick Service" Place?

StarWarsMomofGirls!

DIS Veteran
We will be having a car for one day to visit family in the area. And wanted to maybe stop somewhere on the way back to Disney property to get dinner to go. Any suggestions? We have never had a car so, we haven't tried anything. We do live in Philly so we have Chik-a-fila, Five Guys readily available.

We will be having a car for one day to visit family in the area. And wanted to maybe stop somewhere on the way back to Disney property to get dinner to go. Any suggestions? We have never had a car so, we haven't tried anything. We do live in Philly so we have Chik-a-fila, Five Guys readily available.

It has been a few years since I've been there but I love 4 Rivers Smokehouse. They have a few in the Orlando area and the service was quick and food was awesome. Great bbq and sides.

TooJay's Deli - best sandwiches I've ever had, we would go on a regular basis when we lived in the area. Now we make a special trip so DH can get a Reuben and I get the beef brisket dip. Their desserts are pretty awesome too.

Originally from Bucks County but a 23 year resident here. All the major chains you are familiar with are within a 5 mile radius of WDW in any direction. The exception is Culver's which is from Wisconsin and has taken FL by storm the last few years. They are a made to order fast food place that has above average QS food IMO.
Our local grocery store, Publix does a great job of hot meals to go and of course, there is WaWa EVERYWHERE here now. :-)

Thanks Everyone!!!!!

Anyone eaten at Melted?

Shake Shack
We have Shake Shacks here in Philly area. VERY good.

4 Rivers Smokehouse.
I have heard that one mention before. Is that the same people as the food truck in Disney Springs?

TooJay's Deli - best sandwiches I've ever had, we would go on a regular basis when we lived in the area. Now we make a special trip so DH can get a Reuben and I get the beef brisket dip. Their desserts are pretty awesome too.
Good to know! I would def like a loval-ish type of place.

Our local grocery store, Publix does a great job of hot meals to go and of course, there is WaWa EVERYWHERE here now. :-)
We might stop for some park snacks, so we could always just do this! WaWa is taking over!!!

We usually go to Fudrucker's when we're driving in. It's at at the Crossroads Shopping Center right outside Disney Springs.
Fudruckers is here in Jersey/Philly as well!

Chuy's is our favorite.
I haven't heard of that one before. I will have to check it out!

Yellow Dog Eats is out of the way, but man is it good! It has awesome food and a cool local vibe!
Also a new one to me! Thanks!

It's a buffet, but Sweet Tomatoes at Crossroads is brilliant for a nice healthy salad fix! Sign up on the website for coupons.
We make it a point to go here once or twice a trip! We don’t have them in New England (we discovered them when we lived in Arizona) and really miss having one locally!

Publix sub! Though I don't think you would get great ambiance eating on a picnic table outside a grocery store :)

I vote for 4 rivers or Tijuana Flats (authentically Orlando for sure haha)....but 4 rivers has the food truck at DS, so you can get that on property anyways.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter