Best off-site hotel?

Micka Mouse

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I'm taking my daughter to Orlando for her 16th birthday next month. I need opinions on the best place to stay that isn't a WDW resort. I'd like a Disney-resort-type feel, and a great pool (I know...I wish I could stay on site...) What are your favorites???
Thanks in advance!!!
Shannon

If you really ant to stay on site, check out one of the value hotels. If you are off site, remember you will need to pay daily for parking or other transportation. Perhaps look for other ways to save a bit of money. Maybe bring food for breakfast in the room or share a few larger portion meals. Point is there are ways to stay on site if it’s really important to you.

I like Caribe Royale, it's a stone's throw from WDW, the rooms are huge, the pool is amazing, and usually you can get it for anywhere from 80 to 120 dollars a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!