Best Pizza

heffalump9

DIS Veteran
Where is the best pizza place in WDW? I have read some good reviews on flat breads (Jiko, Mama Melrose) but I am not sure a teen would consider this pizza. What to do?:confused:

Spoodles take-out window on the Boardwalk. Fabulous, fast and not overpriced. Plus there are tables all around so you can enjoy the view.

I second the vote for Spoodles take out window. You can also get calzones and salad there if you want. The pizza is good there and it's pretty fast and convenient.

Ann:earsgirl:

Wolfgang Puck Express in the marketplace has some great gourmet pizzas that won't put a huge dent in your wallet.

Wolfgang Pucks Cafe on the West Side has a huge variety of pizzas from the usual to the truly strange. All the ones I have had have been fantastic!!

Enjoy!
Solotraveler:earsboy:

WE tried both Spoodles Take-Out and Wolfgang puck's Express on our last trip, and MUCH prefer WPE. Spoodles (at least that night) was terribly slow, and the pizza was only mediocre. At WPE it wasn't much faster, but at least we weren't standing in line forever waiting even to order, and the pizzas were excellent. We ate there twice, but will never try Spoodles Take-out Window again. I'm sure others have had good experiences there or they wouldn't recommend it, but our experience was very poor.

The WGP's BBQ Chicken pizza is to die for!! You eat outside under a canopy and gulp wine like a mad dog!! It's all very wonderful :crazy:

We ordered pizza from the take out window at Spoodles. The pizza was good, and it was probably the most affordable meal we had at Disney. We were at Disney World during Thanksgiving and the parks were packed. We left a very crowded MGM around 1:30 pm and took the boat to the Boardwalk. It was practically deserted. We sat at a table by the water and had a very relaxing meal, and after awhile we were ready to head back and join the throngs at MGM.

Another vote for Wolfgang Puck's. There are 2 restaurants in DTD, one on the West side, and one on the other side. Their pizza is so delicious. mmmm...

Mama Melrose's flatbreads are excellent. I agree about WGP Cafe's also.

Our kids enjoyed Mama Melrose's pizzas throughout their teen years. The atmosphere is relaxed there and service is wonderful. Ask for Dori or Kevin.

WGP gets very crowded and loud in the evening. I'd go for lunch or a very early dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter