Best Place To Buy A Mickey Wristwatch???

My two favorite places to buy my Mickey watches are:

World of Disney in Downtown Disney
and
The Watch Store on Main Street USA (right hand side) in MK!

Hope this helps..........

Last summer I found the VERY best watch at the gift shop in the Contemporary. I did not see another one like it in any of the shops in MK or at World of Disney. Maybe it was just a fluke, but I would definitely look around, and check out the resort shops, before you buy. Also, remember that if you buy one, and then find a better one, you can return the first (with receipt) to any shop that sells watches. That is actually what I did, because I bought a different one first, then found the one I fell in love with.

Also, if you need to have the size of the watch band adjusted, there is someone at World of Disney in DD who does that. Just call to check what time he is there.

I just bought a Mickey watch 2 weeks ago. The World of Disney store definitely had the largest selection. The Contemporary had quite a few, as did the store on Main Street. The Poly and GF had a rather small watch selection. Mousegears at Epcot also had a small selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter