Best Place to buy Sea World Tickets?

magickingdomprincess

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have advice on the best/cheapest place to buy one day tickets for Sea World? We already have our DL tickets (purchased before the price increase) so we don't need any combo tickets. Any advice/tips would be appreciated! :goodvibes

AAA might sell tickets at a discount, but they don't always, so you'd have to check with them. CostCo might be an option as well, but they may only sell annual passes now.

I don't know if it's the "best" place, but Mousesavers.com has a discount right now for SeaWorld tickets. They have deals/codes for many things, so that site is worth checking regularly.

Thank you both! I'll check those both out. It's funny, I go to Mousesavers a lot for other discounts but for some reason didn't think about Sea World. i guess because it's California instead of Florida maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!