Best place to purchase the Silhoutte Cameo 2

queenofthehive

DIS Veteran
Where is the best place to purchase the Silhouette Cameo 2? I was thinking Amazon as it offer various bundles. Does this machine ever go on sale at Michael's or Joann's? It seems like all the coupons exclude this machine? Where can I get this machine for the best price? Thanks in advance!

I haven't looked for a sale as of late.. But you are right that Michaels, Joanns, & I believe Hobby Lobby all exclude machines, carts (thinking cricut here), accessories, mats are excluded.. Sometimes an associate will use it on a mat but sometimes the computers now catch it and won't let it go through.

I will look around online and see.. I bought my silhouette cameo on overstock dot com.

I dont have the 2 but I got mine on HSN with a 15% off coupon if I am remembering correctly. It was a bundle with some tools included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter