Best Places in WDW to Get a (Adult) Drink!

ImagiNationStation

Former DCPer
Hollywood Studios: Tune-In Lounge (Until something Star Wars related opens..this is an easy choice for me)
EPCOT: Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (not a gin/tequila fan and wanted to steer away from beer in this case)
Animal Kingdom: Nomad Lounge (can be a little pricey, but I love the drink options and location)
Disney Springs: Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar right now(love the theming and hilariously-named drink selections that include fun souvenir glass options) ..might change when I get a chance to try The Edison
Resorts: Tie between Mizner's Lounge (nostalgia and I love the music..especially before or after dining at the resort) and Trader Sam's Grogg Grotto (no-brainer)
DVC Bonus: Top of the World Lounge

Please share your favorites/suggestions below!

HS - While I wish they had more beer on tap, enjoy Baseline Taphouse and Brown Derby outdoor lounge
EPCOT Tutto Gusto
AK - Nomad Lounge
Resorts - Top of the World (if DVC), Abracabar Boardwalk, Belle Vue Lounge Boardwalk Resort, Mizners at Grand Floridian (when the jazz band is playing), Victoria Falls at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House,
DS - waiting to try Enzos Hideaway Bar and Winebar George (hopefully as good as advertised).

HS - While I wish they had more beer on tap, enjoy Baseline Taphouse and Brown Derby outdoor lounge
EPCOT Tutto Gusto
AK - Nomad Lounge
Resorts - Top of the World (if DVC), Abracabar Boardwalk, Belle Vue Lounge Boardwalk Resort, Mizners at Grand Floridian (when the jazz band is playing), Victoria Falls at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House,
DS - waiting to try Enzos Hideaway Bar and Winebar George (hopefully as good as advertised).

Thank you for the great suggestions! I've heard good things when it comes to Abracabar and Victoria Falls. The only problem i have with Disney Springs..too many great options! I am overwhelmed by the spectrum of good food and drink to try!

If I'm going to just have a drink at Jambo...I have more issues at Victoria Falls than anywhere else. They're supposed to take Tables in Wonderland but I've been told on more than one occasion (and not a blackout day) that they don't. I'd rather go to the Cape Town Wine Bar down beside Jiko, but it is small and often populated with persons eating there.

If I'm going to just have a drink at Jambo...I have more issues at Victoria Falls than anywhere else. They're supposed to take Tables in Wonderland but I've been told on more than one occasion (and not a blackout day) that they don't. I'd rather go to the Cape Town Wine Bar down beside Jiko, but it is small and often populated with persons eating there.

That's good to know. I've never been to Cape Town, but would love to try it! I'm curious...what do you think the best resort to grab a drink is?

i love the margarita bar in DS, by WOD, delish!

I went to Abracabar, the Edison, and Enzo's hideaway last week, I loved the Abracabar, it was fun. Enzo's was nice, but it was empty that afternoon, and the Edison was pretty cool. I only had wine or prosecco at each of them, so can't speak to the liquor drinks.

As for other places, I was disappointed with the new bar at YC, the bubbly was super sweet and flat.
At Epcot, I mostly walk around with a drink instead of just hanging out somewhere, but seeing these reviews, I might need to try Tutto Gusto! I am a little disappointed that they made the drink/beer sizes all smaller except for the Pub.

At Animal Kingdom, I always get sangria at the outlet in the Harambe market area. It has tangerine liquor in it, and is yummy.

I haven't been to HS in a few months, so next time will have to check out tune in, and the other recommendations.

I loved Abracabar, since they had a few Bourbon drinks right up my alley.
DH liked Geyser Point for the view and his Elysian fix.

When he isn't in a beer mood, he likes the nearest location with the Smoked Turkey cocktail.

I have been chastened and rebuked for this in the past, but I love the margarita's at the Mexico Pavilion. Even for Disney they are pricey, but they are cool, refreshing; and can last me the whole World Show Case. I highly recommend!

Can anyone please advise where the Grey Goose Martini frozen beverage is available?

This is something I would very much like to try.

HS - Baseline Taphouse and HBD Lounge.
AK - Nomad Lounge and the little walk up bar right outside EE.
Epcot - the sky is the limit. We love the wine flights at the wine bar in Italy and like to do wine tastings at the wine shops in Germany and France. My son loves every single beer cart in WS. We love the tequila bar in the Mexico pavilion but now days you almost need an ADR to get a seat. We like the bar at Spice Road Tables, it's a nice place to duck into on a hot day but you do have to stand at the little tables. You almost always can get a seat at the outside tables there and enjoy a small plate while having your refreshing adult beverage.
Resorts - We love Abacadabar on BW, Bell Vue Lounge inside BWI, The Wave bar at CR, and if we want more beer (cause my son will tell you there is always room for beer) the Riverside Grille (or whatever the name is) on BW. We also enjoyed the bar outside of Jikos at AKL (actually enjoyed the bar more than Jikos).

HS-Baseline Taphouse
AK-Tiffins Lounge
EPCOT- Biergarden
GF- Mizners; Poly-Trader Sams; Contemporary-The Wave; BW-Abracadabra or Big River Brewery; BC-Hurricaine Hannah's outside the pool

EPCOT: La Cava de Tequila
HS: Tune-In Lounge
AK: Nomad Lounge
DS: Ragland Road
Resorts: AbracadaBar & Trader Sam's

Can't wait to hit them all next month! :cool1:

Can anyone please advise where the Grey Goose Martini frozen beverage is available?

This is something I would very much like to try.

You will find them at Les Vines de France, a kiosk near the edge of the World Showcase lagoon in France.

They come in orange and lemon. Both are great. I’m partial to the orange because I like the flavor of the Grand Marnier, but you won’t go wrong with either.

During Epcot festivals, they sell other varieties like the La Vie En Rose during Flower & Garden (which I am looking forward to trying in May) and the Le Passion at Food & Wine. I am crazy for that one. It is sweet and tart at the same time and super refreshing. I highly recommend any of the Grey Goose frozen martinis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter