Best places to see the construction on Galaxy's Edge...

LizzyS

DIS Veteran
We just got back from a wonderful trip to Disneyland and, of course, I was jonesing to see what I could see of the construction on Galaxy's Edge. The best place to get a quick view, in my experience, is the highest crest of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Other than that, climb up to the top of Tarzan's Treehouse and you can get a good view of the highest points of Batuu's rockwork. The below picture was taken by me this last Tuesday from the treehouse.

53016178_10106923706548465_7476775606856712192_o.jpg

You can also see a bit riding the Disneyland Railroad on the north end as well. I think the new land is gonna be awesome!

Fresh Baked Disney on YouTube does Star Wars construction updates each week. They get their best views from the top deck of the Mark Twain, Tarzan’s Treehouse, Chip and Dales treehouse in Toontown and the top of the Mickey and friends parking building.

Fresh Baked Disney on YouTube does Star Wars construction updates each week. They get their best views from the top deck of the Mark Twain, Tarzan’s Treehouse, Chip and Dales treehouse in Toontown and the top of the Mickey and friends parking building.

Great info, but it was def more fun to see with my own eyes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter