Best Podcasts and YouTubers for WDW?

MichaelaF

Mouseketeer
Anyone else like to peruse Youtube videos and podcasts for tips? (Well, mostly podcasts for tips and Youtube videos for reminiscing/walk-throughs/ride-throughs, for me!). What are your favorites (besides the DIS, obviously!)??

I really only listen to the Dis and WDWRadio podcasts. I feel like I've tried a LOT but they are mostly just....annoying or poorly done. Any that I'm missing?

The YouTube Channels I like most for WDW (again, aside from the DIS): iThemePark, Disney Parks, AllEars.net, Inside the Magic, Mousesteps/JWL Media, and the "Ultimate Tribute" videos on MartinsVidsDotNet.

(I like Sharp Productions and Fresh Baked Disney too, but those are mostly Disneyland-based.)

What others do you like?

I listen to Passporter Moms Podcast and WDW Happy Place, and I discovered good ride videos from Big Fat Panda.

depends on what you are looking for. Touring Plans podcast has shows similar to some of those on WDW Radio. They will often talk about the history of an attraction. Three Moms and the Mouse is done by three women that work (or own) at three different travel agencies. Their shows are brief and they cover deals, events, travel questions, etc for WDW. They do listener questions every once in awhile.

I downloaded a samples of a number of other podcasts that I have not gotten around to hearing yet. Some of those cover other aspects of Disney.

We love SeeYaReelSoon! They are fun to watch and full of great tips. Joe even came up with his own Dining Calculator so you can see if the dining plan is right for you.

I really enjoy mrcheezypop on YouTube, won't link because on mobile, but he has some great videos for those interested in drinking and eating around the world showcase in epcot. Honestly he doesn't give all that many tips, i just find him highly entertaining.

I've been listening to Mouse Quest podcasts for about a year. Really nice hosts with a positive attitude. Solid info! They do not disappoint!:cheer2:

I listen to Ricky Brigante's Inside the Magic (except around Halloween, lol). I watch his videos and iThemePark.

I like I theme park, Sharp Productions, and Tub time w/ Tim E. D(he is a little out there but it's funny)

SeeYaReelSoon was amazing but they have stopped vlogging recently. I do recommend watching the ones they have from beginning to end.

I'm currently looking for new vlogs to watch so keep the suggestions coming! :)

In addition to the ones already mentioned, on YouTube I sometimes watch:
  • iThemePark (just started posting again!)
  • Ears2you
  • Krispy Smore
  • Eating my ears
  • TheTimTracker
  • JustinScarred
Podcasts I like:
  • The Unofficial Guide Disney Dish Podcast with Jim Hill (great stories on the development of Disney parks)
  • WDW Today

Without a doubt, my favorite Podcast is Lou Mongello's, WDWRadio! His Podcast is so informative and fun! I've been listening for years and years and I always learn something-he's incredibly knowledgeable!

I only watch Disunplugged and SeeYaReelSoon. I do like SeeYaReelSoon's positive vibe, but their videos can also be dragging. I guess they're on hiatus because Ashley is pregnant (baby's due soon!). I tried to vlog a couple of times, and it's really hard to be fun, informative, but not annoying and dragging at the same time!

Many of my favorite YouTubers are already listed. In addition, I like
TheMissAllieCakes
OurDidneeSide
SeeAnnAtWDW
Disney Food Blog
Gillian at Home

My favorite podcasts
ResortLoop.com
Be Our Guest WDW
MouseChat.net

For Ft Wilderness detailed tours (specific loops, comfort stations, etc.), RoadTrippin on Youtube.

For restaurants reviews, Eating My Ears on Youtube

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter