Best Podcasts and YouTubers for WDW?

I really like Beyond the Kingdoms, DFBGuide, and RobPlays for history about Disney! I'm happy to have found this thread, though, because now I've also got new suggestions for who to watch/listen to!

Michael Kay is really great (solo traveler who loves Disney. Covers attractions, food & resorts)
Neverland Family if you have small kids (kid friendly ideas while on a Disney vacation)
Disney Double Dose (adorable couple that shares their adventures frolicking thru Disney. AKA the Mr & the Mrs)
This Orlando Life (Oliver, formerly of DisUnplugged, and his husband's hilarious and fun take on Disney and Universal.)

I listen, besides disunplugged, to Be Our Guest podcast with Mike and gang. I like him because he is super positive and friendly and has several podcasts per week. I listened in the past to many podcasts but so far his and disunplugged are my faves. No youtube for me because I listen when I walk outside for exercise. Jiminy crickets is soso, I pick and choose with his topics at times and I miss disunplugged california family.

The WDW couple is a new up and coming YouTube channel. Josh and Taylor are hilarious and do a great job explaining things. Short 10 minute videos too where you can pick what you want. Definitely helpful!

Vloggers that we love are Tim Tracker, Ears to You with Brock and Promise and Neverland Family<—- their kids, Ellie and Max, are so adorable!!

Michael Kay is really great (solo traveler who loves Disney. Covers attractions, food & resorts)
Neverland Family if you have small kids (kid friendly ideas while on a Disney vacation)
Disney Double Dose (adorable couple that shares their adventures frolicking thru Disney. AKA the Mr & the Mrs)
This Orlando Life (Oliver, formerly of DisUnplugged, and his husband's hilarious and fun take on Disney and Universal.)
What are the the Disney Double Dose couples names?

Two podcasts I enjoy are Main Street Magic and Capture the Magic. They do some fun game type podcasts, news/rumors and trip podcasts.

I really enjoy The Bookish Princess on youtube - she doesn't post super regularly but her videos are always fun, she loves a hotel tour, and over the years her and her family have stayed at every single hotel on property! Plus her and her brother always have amazing costumes for MNSSHP that make me super jealous. She also has a podcast called DisneyWorld A To Z (wdwatoz.com) which is fun, lots of trip reports and favourites lists.

Rob Plays is one of my favorite youtube channels, and I also love OffhandDisney (I too love the history of the parks), also DisneyDan and Defunctland have some closed attraction type videos. I tend to listen to a bunch of DFB videos but I just find AJ's voice soothing, most of the info there isn't very interesting or new.

I think TimTracker is the gold standard of Disney Youtube. Not a lot of click bait, he makes videos everyday, and covers everything happening in Orlando, from shopping malls, to WDW rides, and even food carts. Videos are good quality, and he doesn't get annoying.

He also has the best resort tours.

Last edited:
If and a big if that silly wife of his is not in the videos. She ruins it for us.... without her love the stuff he does.
Really? I don’t mind her.
I find his silliness more annoying than hers. But both levels of annoyance are marginal.
But they do riff off each other.

I have started listening to Double your WDW The Disney World Planning Podcast, the Budget Mouse Podcast and WDW Prep to Go Podcast.
I never even THOUGHT of watching YouTube. But I also don't really watch YouTube. I always think of that app for my 11 year old.

Last edited:
Addicted to disney food blog (DFB). Great tips and AJ has the most soothing voice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!