Best position for parades ???

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Where are the best places to stand to see the parades in both The Studios and D Land, and how long before the parade starts have you got to get your spot ?

Thanks in advance :D

The start and end of the parade route seems to be quieter than other areas (i.e., in the 'Little Italy' area of Fantasyland near It's A Small World, and Town Square at the entrance to Discovery Arcade). The most popular spots, in front of the Castle, along Main Street and the Fantasyland Stage seem to attract people about 45 minutes before the parades are due to start. Personally I think this is a gross waste of time, when you can see the same parade from a less crowded area without having to stake-out your spot.

Can't help with the Studios I'm afraid.

Regards

Rob

Thanks again Rob.
I'll go to little Italy to watch it. I don't fancy standing around for 45 mins with DS :eek: :p
I expect it will be too hot over there at that time of year to be standing around for too long anyway.

The Disney Studios Parade is The Disney Cinema Parade and it is great!

It travels virtually directly through the middle of the park. We have seen it twice and once we stood outside Rendez-Vous with the Stars restaurant (opposite Armageddon) and had a great view. We didn't stake out our place until about 5 minutes before it began. The second time we watched it in front of Animagique, next to The Flting Carpets Ride - this is where the parade ends. It begins right next to Rock 'n' Rollercoaster.

Richard. :)

.......we have found good places not too long before the parade begins right at the beginning of Main Street and also great spots near the Pizzeria Bella Notte in Fantasyland as Rob says.
When we were there on a busy August night we thought we were too late for a good spot for the night-time parade but with about 15/20 minutes to go I moved very fast towards the Main Street Railroad station ( with everyone tagging on behind, desparately trying to keep up ;) ) and got a place next to the railings upstairs - perfect view over Main Street!

next to it's a small world is the gate where the parade starts from. this is a good place to see it & of course once the parade has finishe dyou can go on rides whilst the reest of the park are still watching the parade.

anywhere in the studios is a good place & you can stand either side of the route

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter