Best QS Kids Meals for Adults

jsmla

DIS Veteran
in MK, Epcot and DHS?

I'm trying to figure out my dining for a budget solo trip. I'm planning on a combination of brown bagging and kids QS meals. I'm a fairly light eater but don't care for Disney nuggets, burgers or pizza.

I love the kids' bowls at Satu'li Canteen and am looking for something similar in the other parks. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. I've done the kids chicken caesar salad.Comes with fruit (grapes) or carrot sticks and a drink (water or milk). For me, this was a way large meal. I know I probably wouldn't have finished the "adult" size one.

MK: Pecos Bill has nachos on the kid's menu and they have the toppings bar. Pinnochio Village Haus has some great snack items that would make a meal: Tomato soup, antipasta, bread sticks.

EP: Katsura Grill has teriyaki, La Cantina has tacos and empanadas

HS: ABC Commissary has carved turkey sand for lunch, but they have salmon and BBQ chicken at dinner, Woody's Lunch Box also has a turkey sand and a grilled cheese.

Remember, you can also get an adult combo meal without the combo and it will be a couple dollars cheaper than the combo price.

I'd like to know this also. I'm also a light eater, and since I often travel solo (no one to share with) I order kids meals a lot. Unfortunately, most places are limited to pizza, chicken nuggets, peanut butter and jelly for kids. However, I do like the cheese quesadilla at the Mexican QS.

I don't see where there would be an issue, seeing as you're an adult.

I haven't tried, but I've heard that the Potstickers at Lotus Blossom are actually decent. Also, the shave ice in Japan is pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!