Best quality CS in or near MK?

Pinocchino Village Haus is a great place to eat. Also it offers good Italian food, so if you are looking to a better preference to burgers or chicken nuggets this is a better choice.

If you like seafood, I think Columbia Harbor House is by far the best counter service option at MK. In fact, I'd say it might be the best theme park counter service on property. Its only real competition is the Satu'li Canteen at AK.

For something other than seafood, I'd recommend Pecos Bill's. I tried it for the first time last month, and was extremely impressed.

I really enjoyed Roaring Forks at WL. And the boat ride there is no nice and relaxing.

Columbia Harbour House in Liberty Square is my favorite counter service in the Magic Kingdom. I like that they have options beyond burgers and pizza that you don't always see at quick service places.

Columbia Harbor House-- most of our party did not eat seafood, and we still enjoyed it quite a bit. Pecos Bill is also a favorite!

In MK, Pecos Bills is our favourite, followed by Columbia Harbour House, Cosmic Rays then then Casey's. Haven't eaten at Pinocchio's in years.

In MK- Pecos Bill’s
Out- Contempo Cafe

Ate at both multiple times last week and enjoyed them as always.

I agree with the above poster....Gasprilla Grill at the Grand Floridian is terrific. You can take the boat over from the MK!!

I totally agree.
Contemporary (contempo) has been a bit hit and miss for us.

In mk:
Not great food-but yummy enough-pinnochios.

Not incredible food 2nd choice would be cosmic rays.

I strongly dislike Pecos bill & Columbia hh.

I would rather eat at the plaza-table service, however reasonable prices & large portions.

Forgot to add

Be our guest lunch last month was one of the worst meals I've ever encountered.
To be brief-
Pre ordered-sent into incorrect line; would not then move us to pre order
There was a long time spent at the register (manager required)
Manager was rude!
Waited a loooooooooooong time for our food
Dh had a sore neck watching carts go by

Order was still incorrect
Took another 3 goes to eventually have something edible

Forgot to add

Be our guest lunch last month was one of the worst meals I've ever encountered.
To be brief-
Pre ordered-sent into incorrect line; would not then move us to pre order
There was a long time spent at the register (manager required)
Manager was rude!
Waited a loooooooooooong time for our food
Dh had a sore neck watching carts go by

Order was still incorrect
Took another 3 goes to eventually have something edible

I agree. BOG was good when it first opened. When they began serving the sandwiches cold, we stopped going.

OP: Keep Travel time in mind. Sometimes it’s not worth it to leave the park, and take a boat just for a QS meal. We always say we’re going to try a new place then for convenience, wind up at Cosmic Rays. It’s not my favorite but the location always works out for us. Mobile ordering has really made it easy to dine there now.

I agree with the Pecos Bill and Columbia Harbour House suggestions.

IMO Pinocchio's Village Haus gets a bad rep, but I've never had a bad meal there and would eat there again.

Captain Cook's at Polynesian has an added benefit in that you can also get a Dole Whip at the walkup window around the corner. :)

I love Pecos Bill's, even after a long absence it didn't let me down the last time we went.

Columbia Harbor House (MK) - Many different choices. The chicken pot pie is really good here. I usually get that.
Captain Cook's (Poly) - Good food and good prices. Many things to choose between from burgers and pizzas to Hawaiian and Asian style food.
Pecos Bills - My 2nd favorite at the MK. Tex Mex style entrees with a nice toppings bar.
Gasparilla Island Grill (GF) - This place tends to get overlooked a little bit. I like that it's 24/7 and feels almost like a table service restaurant.

I'm glad no one is suggesting Sleepy Hollow for those hand dipped corn dogs or the spicy Chicken and waffle. I'll keep it as my secret so the lines stay short. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter