Best quick service/casual table service for dinner at Downtown Disney or one of the hotels

Kate_HDWT

Earning My Ears
We arrive on a Friday at lunchtime coming from Florida (with a 6 year old and a 3 year old) and I think that first day we'll probably just spend a couple of hours in one of the parks before having dinner in Downtown Disney somewhere or at one of the hotels, and making it an early night. I'd rather do a quick service or a casual table service restaurant since I think everyone will be exhausted and I was looking for recommendations. I will eat anything, my 3 year old will eat anything, but my 6 year old likes things pretty plain (steak, chicken, fish, veggies, fruit, all as plain as possible).

Any and all suggestions welcome!

The kids menu at Uva Bar has grilled chicken or steak with veg and mashed potatoes (along with other choices). That might work well for your 6 year old. If you want something quicker, there's always Earl of Sandwich.

Where's your hotel located? And will you have a stroller? The reason I ask is because if you eat at quick service at the DLH but you're staying at Hojo's, that can be a pretty long walk for a 3 yr old.

That being said, we really love Tangaroa Terrace at the DLH.

If you and your kids like authentic Neapolitan pizza, Napolini is very good and quite inexpensive.

That being said, we really love Tangaroa Terrace at the DLH.

We visited last year and Tangaroa Terrace was our favourite, we dined there twice. The noodle and rices dishes are delicious, but they also serve burgers for the less adventurous.

The Black Tap is very tasty, if the line isn’t too bad. I also always enjoy White Water Snacks, it has lots of options and it’s location can’t be beat.

Craftsman Grill at GCH would be my choice! I think it's a nice varied menu that can please a wide range of folks. It's always a treat to check out the GCH lobby too!

Tortilla Jo's taquiria is good. Many here like Earl of Sandwich (not my fav, but others love it.) And all the little stands in DTD are fun too.

Thanks for the suggestions! We're staying at Paradise Pier and yes, we'll have a stroller so we should be OK staying in the DTD/hotel area. I think we'll play it by ear once we get there, but I think we'll probably go with something at one of the other two hotels then. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!