Best RCL ship for older teens

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
Looking at trying cruising cuz DD's are asking to go somewhere outside of disney. They are 17 & 19 so not really looking at a kids club. Any suggestions? Looking at the eastern locations.

If they are active, choose one of the bigger ships (voyager class or higher), as they have more stuff to do and better shows to watch (actual shows on broadway). I'd look at each ship and see what it has to offer and decide which appeal most to them. Or I'd pick itineraries that go to places disney doesn't. Like Bermuda

I agree with what was said above. If I was you I would look at booking the bigger ships as there is so much to do on those ships.

Hello! I would suggest Freedom class or Oasis Class! Those ship will offer the most attractive amenities for a teenager/young adult. Of course once the Quantum comes online, it has bumper cars! So that is a hands down winner for my family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter