• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best request for Aulani Ocean View Studio

mic_KY_mouses

Owners at BRV/VGF from Kentucky
We are reserved at Aulani from June 5-12 in an Ocean View Studio. I am looking at the room views on the DIS and some of them are amazing. I would really like one that can see the pool area also.

Does anyone know the best request to make (I know there are no guarantees) if we want a room with an ocean view/pool view? Also, can I add this request online or do I have to call MS?

Thanks!

We are reserved at Aulani from June 5-12 in an Ocean View Studio. I am looking at the room views on the DIS and some of them are amazing. I would really like one that can see the pool area also.

Does anyone know the best request to make (I know there are no guarantees) if we want a room with an ocean view/pool view? Also, can I add this request online or do I have to call MS?

Thanks!

We requested high floor on the pool side. Will let you know tomorrow if we got it.

Have to call or e-mail MS with request.

Thanks.....poohj80!

We are on 1282 which meets our requests. Our room was ready at check-in which was about 12:30pm.

image_zps3096deeb.jpg

image_zps9543c9ee.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter