Best resort for Seaworld and Universal

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, looking for a place before we check into Disney, for Universal and Seaworld. Looking for resort or timeshare-we've stayed at Marriott Grande Vista and Cypress Harbour, enjoyed both very much. I was looking at HGVC at Seaword, or renting at Vista Cay. A little hesitant about Vista Cay since it doesn't have a place to eat, but the location seems very good-Should I stick with Cypress Harbour? Any other suggestions appreciated (3 adults going). Thanks!

We stayed at Vista Cay several years ago. It is affordable and very close to Universal and restaurants. I really liked it there and if we ever do a Universal only trip again I would stay there and not even consider another location.

ok, thanks about vista cay information-where did you rent from for Vista Cay? It looks like if you rent from them directly, the cancellation policy is better than renting from an owner. I was just concerned about that in case if anything we have to cancel closer to the check in date.

ok, thanks about vista cay information-where did you rent from for Vista Cay? It looks like if you rent from them directly, the cancellation policy is better than renting from an owner. I was just concerned about that in case if anything we have to cancel closer to the check in date.

We used HomeAway.com or VBRO. They are pretty much the same. I wish I could recall or even have the info regarding who we rented from. It was the first time and only time I had used that site. It was a good experience.

Hi, looking for a place before we check into Disney, for Universal and Seaworld. Looking for resort or timeshare-we've stayed at Marriott Grande Vista and Cypress Harbour, enjoyed both very much. I was looking at HGVC at Seaword, or renting at Vista Cay. A little hesitant about Vista Cay since it doesn't have a place to eat, but the location seems very good-Should I stick with Cypress Harbour? Any other suggestions appreciated (3 adults going). Thanks!

Marriott Harbour Lake is very close to Sea World as well. If you can, I would stay at a Universal property, however. We usually stay in a family Suite at Cabana Bay that has two queens and a surprisingly comfortable couch bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!