Best Resort for Short Solo trip?

heffalump9

DIS Veteran
I am planning my first solo trip (bday gift from DH) (3 or 4 nights) using the new Spring codes, which resort would be best POR, CB, new PC?

My trip will begin around 3/23. I have always visited WDW during off peek times, I am a planner and love to see it all resorts, parks, parades, fireworks, etc.

Please help me solo trip experts!

Hi,

Since you are going just a few nights and want to spend the most of your time in the parks and in the rest of WDW, you wpm't spend that much time in your room I think.
I should stay at one of the value resorts. For one person a smaller room shouldn't be much of a problem. The POP Century resort is brand new and I think its the best you can stay at this time.
If you like to stay in a queter resort I can recommend the Coronado Springs resort. The bus service at Coronado Springs is one of the best on property, it was never crowded.

Marcel.

I agree that a value resort would be the most economical. You can always resort hop to see the others. If you are considering a moderate, I like POR. A room near the main building is convenient for bus service. It has a nice food court too.

Well, this is your best place for solo advice. Am already planning my 5th solo trip for this November, with another next year.

I think that since it is just for a few days, I would stay at Pop Century. Have stayed at POR & CBR and did not care for either. Found them way too spread out for my taste.

If you have any other solo questions, just drop me a line.

I'm so glad you picked POR. Just warn DH-he may have created a habit here! My DH surprised me with my first solo trip, after I said half-kiddingly, "I'll bet I could have a great time here even if I was by myself!" He sent me to POR, which I'd never stayed at and until we joined DVC, I stayed there-4 trips. Now a total of 6 trips later (so far), it's more and more fun each time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter