Best Resort Gym?

travelgirl77

Mouseketeer
So, we are going to Disney again this summer (HOORAY), but my husband is doing it on his terms which means he will go to the parks in the morning and then at lunch time he is heading to the resort to go the gym, relax by the pool, have a beer, whatever. So, a gym is really important to us. We have stayed at the Contemporary and he liked that gym. We also stayed at BC two years ago and he was iffy on that one. What do you think is the best gym on property?

Not sure which is the 'best' but I can say the one at AKL was small, IMO. Like, really small. I don't need rows and rows of treadmills, but when there are just a few that's small to me.

I did think Hustle and Bustle at BWI was a decent size for a resort. I'm sure he could youtube it. Or someone here will have an experience I'm sure.

We like the boardwalk gym and the Dolphin gym. The gym at Gran Destino tower was small and limited.

The Grand had a really nice gym and good size. There was only one other person in there with me too which was wonderful. Plus you could see the monorail pass by if I remember correctly

The GF shares a gym with the Poly, so I think this makes it potentially busier. I went all 3 afternoons of our last trip after returning from the parks in the afternoon. I found it rather cramped and busy. I had to wait for machines. The consensus seems to be that Sarasota Springs has the best work out facilities.

If you're staying at GF, you can use the one at the Senses Spa. It's nice.
The one at WL isn't too bad, and the pool adjacent is relaxing... as is the pool bar.
Swan and Dolphin's gym has the Peleton, which is interesting... and it's near the pool. It might be the best, because upstairs is the Mandara Spa for the requisite post-workout massage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!