Best restaurant for 3 yo birthday

jayhjay

DIS Veteran
My DD will be turning 3 on our trip and I am wondering where to go for dinner that night. Any ideas for someplace fun/special? We will be on the dining plan so price isn't a huge issue. I was thinking maybe O'hanas b/c that is so much fun for the kids. JJ

I'd think at 3 your child would probably like Crystal Palace. It's a Pooh character meal and most 3-year olds I know prefer Pooh to the other characters.

We celebrated my DD's 4th bday at Chef Mickey's last summer. She LOVED it! Mickey Mouse came out and gave her a cupcake. She enjoyed it so much that we're going back again this summer. :teeth:

Last year for DD's 2nd birthday , we did Chef Mickeys. It was very cute and she got a signed placemat with all the characters.

This year, she more into Cinderella, so we're doing 1900 Park Fare.

I would definitely do a character meal versus Ohana's for dinner for a 3 year olds birthday. Depending on which characters she likes you could do Crystal Palace (pooh and friends)or Chef Mickey's (Mickey and friends). My kids (DS 9 and DS 4) love both of these restaurants!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter