Best Restaurants for Baby in Magic Kingdom?

Catherine Valadez

Earning My Ears
I know it's Dis and everything is wonderful but where are my best go-to restaurants for reserving when travelling with a baby/toddler? LO will be 17 Months

Avoid buffets. It can be really hard with a baby to be up and down getting food. If you want a character meal I would go for Garden Grill since it's served family style and the character interaction is really fun.

I would actually disagree a little about avoiding buffets, but only IF you have enough adult help. Certainly you don't want to have to drag a baby or small toddler up there if you can avoid it. But if you can leave the child or children with another adult at the table, we always had a good experience at Crystal Palace. The buffet was good enough to provide some options for our 1 and 2 year olds in the past, plus they really liked the Pooh characters.

Me too. In fact we are booking as many buffets as we can, when we go in Feb with our 1 and 4 year olds. One of us can watch the kids while the other brings food and we don't have to order food and entertain the kids while waiting. Also like the idea of having multiple options without making the toddler pick one item only and who knows, the kids MAY try some vegetables. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts