Best restaurants for the first night!!

reillydiane22

Earning My Ears
Me and my friend are coming down to WDW next summer to celebrate some big life events and we want some ideas for the best places for our first dinner (both in-park and out of park.) All ideas are appreciated!

If they are flying, make 'big' plans for the 2nd night.

There's Victoria & Albert, and then everything else.....

In no particular order:
- CA Grill, as much as I find the food to be hit-or-miss, will typically overwhelm first timers with a view of Magic Kingdom.
- Jaleo offers tapas and glimpses of molecular gastronomy from celebrity Chef Jose Anders. A place for foodies.
- Capa is also top-notch.
- Swan & Dolphin Signatures are a cut-above Disney run places too; we're partial to the seafood-centric BlueZoo.
- Requesting to be seated 'In the West Wing' at Beast Castle for dinner and/or 'The Butterfly Room' at Skipper Canteen and/or dining at Cinderella's Castle are uniquely-Disney experiences in Magic Kingdom that I recommend.

Morimoto Asia is not only the best meal I’ve had on Disney property but one of the best I’ve had anywhere. Also it’s in Disney Springs so depending on what time your flight gets in, we don’t like to pay a full park ticket price on a partial park day and so do DS on arrival day. Then you can just relax/shop/take in the atmosphere and unwind!

We like to do Sanaa...it’s a very cool resort for people who have never been, but also features great food and can be a little easier to score reservations because I never have my flight info 180 days out.

Me and my friend are coming down to WDW next summer to celebrate some big life events and we want some ideas for the best places for our first dinner (both in-park and out of park.) All ideas are appreciated!

Where will you be staying and what park plan do you have for the day?

Suggestions for Disney Springs: Raglan Road and House of Blues (Shrimp & Grits are awesome). Both have entertainment and great food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter