Best Rides for 2 and 5 yr olds.

Just my opinion, having recently returned from a trip with a newly 3 year old who was 38 inches tall:

Magic Kingdom: Dumbo, Barnstormer, Tomorrowland Speedway, Winnie the Pooh, It's a Small World, Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Astro Orbiter
Animal Kingdom: Triceratops Spin, Kilimanjaro Safaris (we didn't get to ride Na'vi River Journey, but it looks like it would be good)
Epcot: Nemo, Turtle Talk, Gran Fiesta Tour, Frozen Ever After

We didn't go to Hollywood Studios, but I hear the Toy Story ride is great, and the Disney Junior Show.

I would add the Buzz Lightyear ride & the Monsters Inc Laugh Factory both in Tomorrowland @ MK.

Also Living with the Land in Epcot is one of our favorites.

My 3yo was bored silly on Living with the Land, but did enjoy Buzz. I'm waiting until he returns at 4 to try Monsters Inc, so he can better enjoy the humor.

At those ages, my kids' favorites were the Little Mermaid ride and the People Mover (Tomorrowland Transit Authority) in MK, and the Finding Nemo ride in Epcot. Toy Story in HS was probably their other favorite.

At 2.5 when we took my oldest his favorites were by far Buzz Lightyear and the Tomorrowland Transit in the MK. I think we rode the transit at least 10 times, no joke. He also really liked Peter Pans Flight because he got to ride in a pirate ship. Show-wise, he did really well in Frozen Ever After in HS and Turtle Talk in Epcot. Overall, I think they are just excited to ride the rides. We did put him on the Mine Ride with my husband (I was pregnant at the time and could not ride) Neither of us had ever rode it before and DS met the height requirement. He was not a fan at all. Something I did for him in the weeks leading up to going to WDW was pull up on YouTube some videos of the rides---he really was receptive to it and even recognized a few of them when we got there. I will definitely do that for my youngest next time we go too. I think it helped excite him for the trip and have an understanding as to what WDW was and where we were going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter