• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Room BCV ??

jbhaupt

DVC Member
Staying at the BCV for the first time in Nov- Can anyone recommend the best rooms for viewing Epcot illuminations or other fireworks ??

Thanks
pirate:

You might get more response if you post over on the DVC boards. But, as to the question at hand....I'm not so sure there are too many rooms at BCV that have a good view of IllumiNations or other fireworks shows. The best you can do is make a request for what you want to be added to your reservation. And then just hope for the best. But I certainly wouldn't get my hopes up. I believe that BWV have better views of the fireworks. At least that is the impression I've gotten. We'll be at BCV in June and while a peek at the fireworks would be wonderful I don't think I'll get one.

I agree, you should post this on the DVC board here on the DIS. However, I don't think there are many rooms that offer an EPCOT view & no request is guaranteed. Also, I think I read recently where they were no longer excepting request for room location (except for smoking/non & handicapped). Check on the DVC board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter