Best Rooms at BCV Studio

Trackstar4400

Earning My Ears
I know there are some previous threads on this, but it seems like it has been a while. Any advice on a good room for a beach club studio. Ideally an oversized balcony...I think an Epcot view...although I think some of those rooms are noisy. Any help is appreciated!

I know there are some previous threads on this, but it seems like it has been a while. Any advice on a good room for a beach club studio. Ideally an oversized balcony...I think an Epcot view...although I think some of those rooms are noisy. Any help is appreciated!
A couple of thoughts. Even if someone knows a Villa number with an oversized balcony, requesting a specific Villa is never recommended. That Villa would have to be available from your checkin date through your length of stay. BCV run at 95% occupancy. The chances that that specific Villa are available are slim and none.
They no longer recognize Epcot View requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!