Best route from MCO

madge62

Mouseketeer
I'm driving, in the dark, Christmas night, from the airport to the Renaissance World Gate which I believe is off 192. Can anyone advise the best route to take. I really don't mind paying tolls if it's a more direct or easier way to get there. Thanks for your help!

Take the SOUTH exit from the airport. Follow signs to the Central Florida Greenway (about 2 miles).. Take the Greenway west about 15 miles or so to the exit for Celebration (sorry but I don't know the exit number). The signs should also indicate this is the exit for 192 as well.

Follow the signs to 192 (you go about a mile or so on a local road). When you reach 192, turn left onto 192 west. I believe the hotel is a couple of miles down on the right. It should take about 20 minutes or so from the airport.

Thanks so much for your help. We're leaving tonite for our family Christmas before we fly out on Christmas morning. You're a lifesaver!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter