Best Salad?

Table service salad: The one served before your meal at ‘Ohana... I still dream about it. It’s amazing!!!

QS salads: Surprisingly... the Mediterranean chicken salad from ABC Commissary in HS was pretty dang yummy!

Table service salad: The one served before your meal at ‘Ohana... I still dream about it. It’s amazing!!!

QS salads: Surprisingly... the Mediterranean chicken salad from ABC Commissary in HS was pretty dang yummy!

Can you get the Ohana salad anywhere else? I love it too, but I am not a huge Ohana fan and it is so expensive!

Can you get the Ohana salad anywhere else? I love it too, but I am not a huge Ohana fan and it is so expensive!

I’m not sure. :/ My guess would be no! Perhaps at the lounge next to the restaurant? They serve some of the items on the ‘Ohana menu. The salad was life-changing, but I agree with you. I had dinner at ‘Ohana for the first time a few months ago. It was a splurge meal but it was a Disney bucket list item for me. My fiancé and I both enjoyed a majority of the meal, but agreed it was not worth the $100+ for the both of us.

I’m not sure. :/ My guess would be no! Perhaps at the lounge next to the restaurant? They serve some of the items on the ‘Ohana menu. The salad was life-changing, but I agree with you. I had dinner at ‘Ohana for the first time a few months ago. It was a splurge meal but it was a Disney bucket list item for me. My fiancé and I both enjoyed a majority of the meal, but agreed it was not worth the $100+ for the both of us.

That's what I was wondering. I know you can (or at some point you could) get the bread pudding there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!