Best Salad?

The Chinois chicken salad from WPE, as well as any other salad they offer (Caesar, Greek, Roasted Turkey Cobb, BBQ Chicken Salad. Each with their unique dressings and ingredients, they are all so good ( even the spinach & quinoa is delicious)

I like the "A Lot at Steak" Salad at Jungle Skipper Canteen. And the last time I was at Yak & Yeti, I had a really good kale and quinoa salad - you can add chicken or shrimp.

We eat waaaaaay too much food, in general, while at WDW. A good salad is such a relief.

Which one and where?

NOTE: Spinach salads are exempt from consideration
I had the Ckn and beef "bowl" from Satuli Canteen on a bed of greens....and not only was it delicious...but I felt like I was eating at a health food store!!!LOL I eat a lot of salad....but I don't understand the whole Kale thing....well they must've lightly blanched it and seasoned it cause it was still crunchy and I would have eaten a whole bowl of it!!!! And I mixed the 2 dressings...one was a creamy vinagrette and the other was a charred onion thing....outrageous!

I second the Colony Salad at Liberty Tree Tavern and the Chinois Salad at WPE. I also recommend the Chicken Strawberry Salad at the Plaza.

I had the Ckn and beef "bowl" from Satuli Canteen on a bed of greens....and not only was it delicious...but I felt like I was eating at a health food store!!!LOL I eat a lot of salad....but I don't understand the whole Kale thing....well they must've lightly blanched it and seasoned it cause it was still crunchy and I would have eaten a whole bowl of it!!!! And I mixed the 2 dressings...one was a creamy vinagrette and the other was a charred onion thing....outrageous!

Agreed. It really is great. I ate there twice on my last trip.

The only place we actually eat at every trip is HBD (either outside at the lounge or inside at the full service restaurant) so I can get a Cobb Salad. Love it

Surprisingly, Trails End had some wonderful salads on their buffet.

Not gourmet by any means, but I really enjoyed the salad at Pecos Bills. You can add extra fixings at the toppings bar.

My favorite salad on the trip was the Summer Salad at Narcoossees, although it’s prob seasonal.

ETA- You can get your Bowl at Satulli Canteen with hearty salad and I really enjoyed that.

Not a traditional lettuce-y salad, but Sanaa has a great and unique salad sampler with things like beets and watermelon. Always satisfies my need for something fresh!

The best salad looks like it is now gone ...Broccoli Peppercorn Chicken Salad at Columbia Harbor. Given that, Sunshine Seasons in the Land has a nice Power Salad with Kale and Quinoa

I love the Colony Salad at Liberty Tree Tavern. I have them leave out the chicken. The texture and tang of the apples and dried cranberries really make it special.

Believe it or not, there is a decent antipasta salad at PizzaRizzo in DHS, because they are made to order!...Certainly not the best in Disney, but a surprisingly good option in that park!...you can customize it.

lol I had the Harvest Salad at Chef Art Smiths Homecoming which was also great. I prefer the Chopped at the boathouse, but very close.
harvest-salad.jpg

I had this but subbed Grouper and icebox Ranch dressing. Holy moly, so good! Most likely the best salad I've ever had on property.

I love the Colony Salad at Liberty Tree Tavern. I have them leave out the chicken. The texture and tang of the apples and dried cranberries really make it special.

As well as the fact that without the chicken (unless I just got super-lucky on pricing), the salad costs $10, making it less than almost all (or all) of the QS salads I'm aware of. The only reason I ordered it without the chicken was so I'd have room to enjoy the Ooey Goey toffee cake, but Boy, was I pleasantly surprised!

classic Cobb at Hollywood Brown Derby and A lot at steak salad from Skippers are both amazing.

Decent dinner salads at Disney restaurants are a causality of the DDP. They just don’t fit into a price point of an entree on the plan. If they do, they are offered as an afterthought and are limited in selection like the examples above and they are a horrible use of a dining credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!