Best Salad?

So not entirely helpful because it comes with a huge meal, but I love the salad they serve at Ohana.
My thoughts exactly. My wife now makes the same salad - love the dressing. And after a nice light salad you can absolutely stuff yourself with the other offerings especially the Bread Pudding. :):):)

My new favorite salad is the Southern Salad at House of Blues, and I top it with pulled smoked chicken (so flavorful!).

I also like the Spinach & Kale Chopped at Homecomin' (I bet you could swap the spinach for mixed greens), the Chicken Strawberry Salad at The Plaza, and the Mixed Green Salad at Boathouse.

Counter service options are not as good IMO but I do like the salad base at Satu'li. Do NOT order the salad at Flame Tree; it was disgusting and went straight in the trash :/

Just recently had the Grilled Chicken Salad from Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch... It was amazing.

I'm not a salad lover but my husband loved the Cobb salad at Brown Derby lounge and also raves about the salad that comes with the skillet at Whispering Canyon. I think they also have a similar salad at Roaring Fork at the Wilderness Lodge. I believe that it has an apple vinaigrette and includes chicken in the Roaring Fork version.

I had a bunch of different QS salads in August. I loved them all except the entree Antipasto salad at Pinocchio's. It was disgusting and the meat was low quality. I couldn't eat it and returned it. However, the antipasto salad from PizzaRizzo was great! Very fresh and better Italian meats. Another great one is the Mediterranean Salad with Chicken from ABC Commissary. It was like a Greek salad and came with a pita type flatbread and hummus. I loved it and had it twice. The Chicken Cobb from Liberty Inn was really large portion and delicious. Also, the chicken salad from La Cantina in Epcot was very fresh and delicious. I also tried was the new salad (at the time) at Columbia Harbour House. It was called the Harbour salad and had cantaloupe and more traditional Cobb ingredients. It was very lightly dressed and great on a hot day. Hope this helps!

I know we are discussing entree salads, but I just wanted to give side salads a shout out. There are 3 I really enjoy...1. The mixed greens salad at Chefs de France; 2. The salad served with the AYCTE platter at Liberty Tree Tavern (which is the declaration salad, I think); and 3. Cousin Amy's wedge salad at 50s PTC. Honorable mention to the salad at Whispering Canyon, but the cornbread my sway my vote a little there :)

I also feel obligated to say the Cobb Salad at Brown Derby. It was divine.

If I didn’t want to check out new places, I’d be eating there again in January for the salad.

You kind people have mostly listed restaurants INSIDE the parks....what about other spots?

I really enjoyed the appetizer salad at Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club. I shared it with my sister and they were kind enough to split in half for us. Believe me when I say the half portion was huge! It was half a head of lettuce!

This thread has been very helpful to me. I generally eat allot of salads and now I know who has the best...which means I may have to alter some dining to include places that have great salads.....seems i'm the only family member to appreciate a good salad!

We went over there twice when we were staying at OKW just to get the salad.
I made it again last week between Studios and Epcot - the salad was delightful, it was quiet and cool and a quick hop to Frech quarter for some amazing Pumpkin Spice Beignets - what a great meal

You have to be staying at the Polynesian because it's at the Oasis Pool Bar behind the gates, but the Oasis Salad is delicious! I had it twice last week.

It's super simple, but the Wedge Salad at BOATHOUSE is probably my favorite salad EVER!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!