"Best" Santa in Disney World - where is he?

Shea&Van

&Waves
Hi everyone,

My children love visiting Santa and I want them to get the opportunity to see him (and Mrs. Claus) during our trip. We leave tomorrow morning! :cheer2:

I've read that there are different Santas throughout Epcot? I'm not sure what that means, but I'm thinking they represent each country's version of Father Christmas?

I also believe that Santa meets with folks at the MVMCP and participates in the MVMCP parade.

Since they still "believe" I'm a little nervous they might be confused if they see multiple Santas (or versions)...where can I see the one who they would most likely view as their Santa (red suit, beard, ho-ho-ho-ish).

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Tips or other information would be awesome!! My seven-year old asks ALOT of questions, and I'd really like to get another year out of the "believe" phase of her childhood.

Thanks so much Dis'ers!!

Happy Day!!!

The downtown Disney Santa is very authentic looking...I just was by there 2 days ago and he was looking good.

That being said, EPCOT does Santa and Mrs Claus, a hubby/wife team who have been doing it for years. You could probably easily avoid the other Santa's in the countries...and some of them look NOTHING like the Santa we all know and love.

I am hoping to get pics with Santa Goofy, and the Epcot Claus crew

EPCOT does the Holiday Storytellers, so they're not all Santas. Pere Noel in France and Father Christmas are the two who come to mind as being the most Santa-like. This is one of our favorite Christmas Eve traditions, and we've been doing it since DS was 7. He never questioned based on what he saw at EPCOT, if that helps alleviate your concerns.

Our family splits down the middle with our two favorite storytellers being in Norway and Italy. Norway was quite funny, and Italy's storyteller is "captivating," to quote my DD14.

The line for Santa at Downtown Disney has always been very long for us, so we've opted for the American pavilion visits.

Have a great trip!

We saw Santa and Mrs. Claus in the USA at Epcot our first year. He is a very pretty early American Santa. He doesn't wear the Santa suit we think of today. Last year we saw Santa at the Magic Kingdom...to your left just after you come under the train station. He wear the Santa suit wa.e see today. Our friend and her son who was almost 7 last year was with him. He was getting skeptical, but walking away saying that the MK Santa was the real Santa based on the conversation they had.

Susan

We are going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow. I think I read somewhere that Santa would be there near City Hall. Can anyone tell me exactly where and when? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am going tomorrow to mk as well....DD's first Santa pic

The downtown Disney Santa is very authentic looking...I just was by there 2 days ago and he was looking good.

That being said, EPCOT does Santa and Mrs Claus, a hubby/wife team who have been doing it for years. You could probably easily avoid the other Santa's in the countries...and some of them look NOTHING like the Santa we all know and love.

I am hoping to get pics with Santa Goofy, and the Epcot Claus crew

:thumbsup2

We have done Animal Kingdom Lodge and Kidani Lodge Santa and Christmas outfitted characters and I love EPCOT with Santa and Mrs Claus.

The Santa couple in the WS, America is great! I have amazing pictures from there. We also LOVED the Santa in each country. It is so cool to hear them talk about how Christmas is celebrated in other lands. I think our youngest was 5 on our last Christmas trip and he really did not believe in Santa by kindergarten so it was really not an issue. Many parents use the "Santa's helpers" explanation so that might be an idea if they question.

We went to Santa in the American pavilion at Epcot. Mr and mrs were there. We also stopped by the Italy pavilion to listen to the story of la befana. It's not Santa but still something that we enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter