Best site for touring plans

Tink_83

DIS Veteran
In the past I’ve used Touring Plans to create my plan and found it useful (if optimistic - it didn’t hold for a whole day...). I was wondering if anyone has favorites for creating their touring plans. How about Kenny the pirate? Another option? Or do you just estimate wait times on your own? Another method? Looking for suggestions before I get a subscription.

I learned everything I know from Tour Guide Mike but he’s not around anymore. Then I discovered Josh from easywdw.com and he is very knowledgeable and helpful. I learned a lot from him too. He has a book that’s really great.

I use Touring Plans, also. We've used them on several WDW and DL trips. I haven't found anything else that comprehensive since Tour Guide Mike. EasyWDW is ok, but the crowd calendar is not updated and the forums don't have much new action.

I use easywdw, but put the info into the free personalized touring plans on the TP site. Crowd calendars seem hit or miss these days, so I try not to stress about them. We skip EMH because I don't want the stress of getting there an hour early and feeling like the day is 'ruined' if we don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter